About the Project
RecipeRadar is an open source not-for-profit recipe search engine and meal planner.
Are you trying to cook good meals using the ingredients currently available?
We have 100k+ recipes from the web and 3k+ named ingredients in our search engine, and need feedback to ensure that our users find relevant, useful recipes.
During the healthcare crisis we'd like to help people make the most of the food they have available and maintain regular, healthy and economical nutrition.
The RecipeRadar application is available online and the application is under continuing development.
- Feedback on the RecipeRadar user experience
- Bug & data quality issue reports
- Shaping the project's vision and technical design ( https://www.reciperadar.com/#about-vision )
- Software engineering to bring the vision to reality (stack details: https://www.reciperadar.com/#about-credits )
- Marketing and promotion of the service
- Who is already working on this
- Helpful links
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status