FLOWDEMIC - Real Time Epidemic Evolution
About the Project
FLOWDEMIC is an open source and open data application, with anonymous users:
- Capture of the daily temperature of the user (either manual or automated thanks to connected thermometers)
- Thanks to the microphone, detection of the number of coughs, duration of coughing, sneezing
Thanks to a large global database, we will be able to visualize the epidemic live and predict the evolution of the epidemic in probabilistic terms.
It is obvious that there will be a lot of stochastic noises, false cases, but what matters is the dynamics.
Combined with secondary data such as aircraft flights, trains, road traffic, several correlations can be made by researchers and by public authorities.
Public Github :
Public Discord Server :
- Who is already working on this
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status