Body Temprature Heat Map
About the Project
Getting a heat map of average body temperature of citizens in a geography can show which areas are new potential hotspots of COVID-19. If we have this information before patients reach the hospital, organisations can divert resources to that hotspot and prevent it from completely melting down. Hotspots can be a county or neighbourhood etc.
Working on prototyping.
1. Taking data from S3 and getting OCR results from it
2. Generating heat map from S3 data
3. Showing heat map on website
- Who is already working on this
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status