- Short description
Hospitals and the people who staff them need our help with supplies, childcare and moral support. This project is a portal to collect both what is needed and what the community has to provide. By bootstrapping off of public data we can create order among the chaos.
A (largely non-functional) site is up at https://hospital.community/
- Who is already working on this
@newhouseb - formerly head of sync at Dropbox, founder of bubb.li back in the day.
- Tasks that need to get done
Everything! Things will be organized on GitHub when we get to it.
- Firebase & Vanilla JS. Happy to bring in React if someone can drive it.
- Twilio: I imagine we'll want a lot of texting-based workflows given how busy healthcare workers are.
- Collect disperse data from Twitter, Facebook, etc. To our index.
- Folks to get out the word.
- Project type