JOIN ==> OPEN COVID-19 community
About the Project
Build the WORLDS largest Open Source global community project that is targeted at FIGHTING against COVID-19 TOGETHER!
The only guideline for Open Covid19 Project is to build tools and applications that enable others to fight against the Coronavirus.
==We Are At War==
As you are aware the world is experience a generational event going though a global pandemic that will have numerous impacts on society as we know it. It is for this reason we would like to come together to help FIGHT COVID-19 by any means necessary.
==To ALL Communities==
We believe in the ingenuity, intelligence, and brilliance of those in the community. That is why we are seeking that this community comes together to help build solutions that will help address the challenges we face not only today, but in the future.
We've help kickstart and launch multiple hackathons and challenges. We've built code components and tools, curated/built multiple project, and curated multiple sources of COVID-19 data.
As a community:
- Add yourself to the partner list
- Share this repository with your community
- Activate your community in the fight by contirbuting to the project
**One common way to do this is to host a hackathon or challenge to your community
As a researcher identify and document (Add these to the awesome-covid19.md):
- Reliable data sources
- Supporting publications and research
- Use cases
As a developer identify, document and build (Add these to the awesome-covid19.md and/or this repository):
- ETL data pipelines (ex. Kafka, Python micro service)
- Scripts or tools (ex. pyCOVID)
- Dashboards (ex. Qlick, Vizlib)
- Applications (ex. Flutter, React)
- Who is already working on this
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status