AI finds potential COVID-19 drugs that can be used on humans immediately.
About the Project
AI company Gero has reviewed the existing drugs and other agents tested on humans and found potential coronavirus treatments. The list of found drugs has been released to initiate urgent clinical trials.
Gero, the leader in AI-driven drug discovery, has used its AI platform to identify the potential anti-COVID-19 agents that have been previously tested on humans. Six of them have been approved, three were withdrawn, and the other nine have been already tested in clinical trials. The emergency of the situation, as well as the legal and regulatory status of these agents, make it possible to start immediate clinical trials for most of the suggested drugs and collaborations.
More details on
All calculations are finished. We have a list of drug candidates to move forward with according to the plan. (Ref. to What tasks need to get done?)
1. In-vitro SARS-CoV-2 testing of drugs predicted to be effective against COVID-19.
2. Medical assessment of results of (1) and other available data regarding drugs shown to be effective
3. Gap analysis of available preclinical and clinical data to understand are any additional tests are needed before trying drugs in covid-19 patients.
4. Assessment how to purchase (if available) the selected drugs and transport into the country of clinical trial. (most likely US), if unavailable for purchase - manufacturing of drugs.
5. CRO and regulatory support for the trial
6. Selection of hospitals for clinical trial
7. Preparation and submission of IND documentation
8. Help to obtain funding for any part or for the entire project.
- Who is already working on this
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status