Project Lazarus - turn diabetes glucose monitors into COVID detection devices
We launched an MVP on Google Play - and we still want YOU!
About the Project
Lazarus can monitor body temperature and can identify COVID-19 coronavirus symptoms. Users can be informed when symptoms of an infection occur.
We use expired glucose sensors for temperature measurements. These devices are used by diabetics and going into trash by millions.
Help building it and bring it into the world to help fight COVID-19. Its open source so you can build your own.
Lazarus App: Don't throw away expired Freestyle Libre 1 CGM Sensors and turn them into a thermometer. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diafyt.lazarus
1) 3 months development from idea to launch
2) we had 50 volunteers on Help With Covid however support was very limited
3) with low support we changed focus and build an MVP to turn a CGM into a thermometer and make it open source so others can make something even more exciting https://github.com/diafyt/lazarus
4) COVID symptoms identification is still not done. We would need more resources.
Build COVID symptoms identification AI and
1. iOS App design and development
2. more RF430FRL152H development
3. test and review Lazarus first release
4. collect clinical data for machine learning
5. build and deliver covid release
- Who is already working on this
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status