Hive Market - A Hyperlocal Marketplace to help informal vendors and nano-businesse
A Hyperlocal Marketplace to help informal vendors and nano-businesses start selling again during the COVID-19 outbreak
About the Project
Although there are many options for delivery apps, their onboarding process and fees still exclude a great portion of informal vendors and nano-businesses. Many of them don't even have access to a computer or are not tech-savvy enough to set it up on their own.
Hive will address this and other constraints in an easy to use, no-fees and mobile-only platform where these vendors will be able to sell again in their neighborhoods.
We are creating an open-source global version of the app which will then be localized by country-specific teams.
Learn more on https://toki.network/hive
Just started but already have:
- Slack and ClickUp plans for managing the project
- Github setup
- General solution criteria and developent strategy
- Workin on the app architecture now
We need Country Leaders! Come represent and spearhead the work for your country.
- Software Developers: Server/API (node + typescript) / Client App
- Translations: English -> Your Language
- Marketing and Social Media management
- Legal (global and Brazil, especially regarding payments)
- Onboard Volunteers (create documents for the onboarding process and guide volunteers as they come building teams)
- Who is already working on this
- Helpful links
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status