NYC COVID Relief
We're dedicated to flattening the curve during the COVID-19 pandemic while alleviating the needs in NYC’s underserved.
About the Project
NYC COVID Relief is dedicated to flattening the curve during the COVID-19 pandemic while alleviating the needs in NYC’s underserved neighborhoods. We started as a grassroots project and centralized hub of public resources to the general community in one location:
(1) PPE donation lines for healthcare providers
(2) PPE supplier lines for healthcare institutions (private)
(3) Resources for displaced NYC workers, individuals and small businesses
(4) Educational material to those not in the know (immigrants, students, parents, etc)
(5) Local on-the-ground donation runs
(6) Serving as a direct contact to distribute and/or re-distribute donated PPE to hospitals
In collaboration with sister organizations, we're now also working towards:
(1) basic PPE and testing kits to Nursing Homes and secluded areas of the city, hidden hotspots for COVID deaths.
Established March 2020
Please reach out on our website.
- Who is already working on this
- Helpful links
- How to get in touch
- Number of volunteers needed
- Preferred Volunteer location
- Organization status